Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Only the Strong Survive.

Exercise is a weird thing. When you're really into it, doing it every day, you get so addicted to it that you can't imagine your life without it. But when you lapse for a few weeks (or months), it takes A LOT to get yourself to a place where you feel motivated enough to get started again. At least, this is how exercise works for me. I get so involved in it, become so in love with it, but when I stop doing it (due to an injury, this time), then I get lazy and bored and angry for losing it because it takes so much more effort to begin again. Get what I'm saying?

I'm at home right now and one of my beautiful roommates is dancing around the living room like a princess ballerina to "on hold" music (she's trying to activate her new cell phone) and the other roommate is reading/eating - she is so engaged in her book ("The Game" which I finished and passed on) that it takes the bite of food about 30 seconds to move from the bowl to her mouth.

Time to finish figuring out what to do tonight - the weather's gorgeous and I wanna play!

No comments: