Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Have WAY Too Much Time on My Hands

And I'm getting lazy. And I'm feeling icky. And I'm generally tired all the time from getting too much sleep. I'm serious.

I woke up this morning as the result of a phone call - my cell phone was blaring noisily and I clambered out of JH's bed, blind as a bat, to feel around for my purse and retrieve the damn device. I recognized the area code as California (Sacramento, to be exact) and answered, thinking that KR was playing an evil trick on me or something. A woman's voice responded to my "Hello?"

"Hi, is Kelly Anne available?"

"This is."

"Hi Kelly, I'm calling on behalf of the California State Fair. You are a qualifier for the drawing you entered and I just want to confirm your information..."

REALLY?

I told you - this MO of my (getting free shit) is really starting to amaze me. Whoa. I rock!

No comments: