Friday, April 25, 2008

Pencil Sharpening

It's something I'm doing quite a lot of. I need to sharpen at least once per day, sometimes twice. We're only using pencil around here and it's a change of pace. Last time I used this much pencil, I was learning how to write cursive.

My birthday flowers are beautiful. They're sitting at my desk and I can't help but smile every time I see them. I'll post a picture when I get a chance. I blog at work sometimes and my personal pictures are on my laptop, so it's just a matter of downloading them, then uploading them to the blog.

Tonight, we're going to happy hour in Bellevue after work. I love the idea that I can "run errands" when I get done with a work day! I am so elated. Last night, I got an amazing massage for a mere $15 co-pay. Friends, let me tell you how wonderful it feels to have insurance that pays for me to have "medically necessary" massages. I mean, don't get me wrong, they actually are pretty "medically necessary" (my back is effed up from grad school), but it's generally pretty kick ass for my budget to finally not have to pay the full price of the massage.

In other news, I'm having a birthday party tomorrow night at a great brewery in Capitol Hill, then we're going to get wild and crazy on a dancing spree throughout the neighborhood. It's gonna be mayhem, I think. Actually, I KNOW it's going to be mayhem. All of my favorite Seattle peeps are coming. I'm so excited! I have the perfect outfit, too! It's gonna be great. Plus, the expectations are over since the actual DAY of my birth is over. Even better yet.

K, I'm out for the day. Peace.

No comments: