Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Finally an Adult

Marked by the fact that yesterday, I dropped off my first item to be dry cleaned. It's my foray into adulthood.

In other news, I got pulled over this morning. On my way to work. By a rather good-looking police officer in Bellevue. I was going 51 mph in a 25 mph zone. A $174 infraction. He let me go. Told me it was my lucky day. I wanted to stick my head out the window and ask, "Hey! Would it be inappropriate for me to ask for your phone number?" I didn't. What a story it would have been if I did. Apparently, I'm also committing "car fraud" in the state of Washington by having Wisconsin plates as a Washington resident. Who knew?

Obviously, I'm a criminal.

1 comment:

Alaskalainen said...

bad girl, bad girl, whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they come for you?