Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Having a Scandalous Week.

Not only am I positioned in Tornado Alley and being forced to dodge the raging storms that have been washing away this part of the Midwest all week, but I also drank my cares away in celebration of the 75th Anniversary of the Repeal of Prohibition (Monday, April 7th as an FYI) with a random, attractive, young hotel manager who ended up spending the night in my upgraded Embassy Suites room. I'm so hardcore! (Don't worry, Grandma, I'm being safe. In fact, he told me that when he first saw me, he thought that I was good-looking, but he also thought in the military and that I liked women. How's that for having a protective bubble? Adrian, you should try that.)

I'm in Kansas City right now after starting the week in Oklahoma City, then jumping (or driving) to Tulsa and Wichita. Tonight, we fly to St. Louis. This weekend, I'm hanging out with colleagues in Austin where it's 80 degrees! Woop, woop!

No comments: