Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Funny Quotes & Other Observations

Weird Jason Quotes:

"Only since the basketball season started. It's been about two months." - Jason, in response to the question: How long have you been sleeping?

"Hold me close so the asteroid and the doughnuts don't get me." - Jason, while sleeping in my lap on the couch.

"I care about snow more than I care about money." - Jason, in reference to having a snow day instead of substitute teaching.

"I feel like a ninja in a turtle shell right now." - Jason, during a particularly intense moment.

"I want you to stop asking me questions so I can disappear." - Jason, after I kept asking him questions as he slept in order to elicit some revealing answers.

Some Random Observations:

- I think the savory/sweet combo is the next big flavor. Salted caramel is IN!

- I am a new auntie as of Saturday. I feel very committed to this role even though I won't get to see my dog niece until July. Oh, how cruel the world is! I will miss you, Laila the lab!

- I had a weird dream last night about being held in Bolivian captivity with some of my coworkers by a large Latino man who was very stupid, but very controlling. In a bizarre twist of fate, I slept remarkably well.

- I'm going running right now before it gets dark. We've gained a full hour of light over the past month and I'm taking advantage!

No comments: