Monday, January 25, 2010

The Fruits of My Labor

My new gig is great. No, not great, GREAT!

Great. GREAT. GREAT!!!

There's no way to describe the feelings that come with having friends(!), a purpose(!), a routine(!), a guaranteed income(!), more opportunities(!) - it's not definable! Tonight, I went out for a coworker's birthday and you can't even imagine a happier girl. I'm insane. No, not insane, INSANE!

Insane. INSANE. INSANE!!!

I'm overly enthusiastic, fanatical, excessively hardcore about my team at work. They are beyond fantastic and, per usual, I can't easily contain my excitement about having friends. FRIENDS!

In the meantime, it's clear that I have become a pro at finding all the free things in a city. I am currently looking at a stack of 10 movies that I have requested from the library. I guess I can't deny the real me.

Oh, and I can finally celebrate Labor Day!

No comments: