Monday, January 4, 2010

My First Day...

I'm EMPLOYED!!!!

I feel so lucky to work for such a reputable and respected organization. Seattle Children's Hospital is an employer that I'm proud of - and it's only my first day! I feel reinvented! Motivated! Gleaming! Glittered! I'm a new person!

To begin the morning, Jason made me breakfast (eggs) and took a photo of me outside the apartment like it was my first day of school (his idea). He also dropped me off and picked me up. What a supportive boyfriend!

The day was overwhelming. Essentially, it was comprised of a general orientation to the culture and expectations of the hospital. Quite an extraordinary place, I must say. I feel very connected to the mission and purpose of this institution.

I am SO HAPPY!

1 comment:

huysmantrophy said...

YES! This is the best post ever! I love the idea of you posing outside your front door on your first day :)