Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Bumbley, Bumbley"

We used to say this all the time while working as telemarketers for an auto glass company in high school. And we left messages on answering machines with weird accents.

I'm watching the Olympics right now and some kind of snowboarding "tricks" event is on. GO Greece! Just kidding. (I don't even know if Greece is IN Vancouver this year.)

Job's going well. Life's going well. I have nothing to complain about. It's busy. Nothing like job security, hey? I'm just tired and still trying to adjust to this new schedule. Now I'm working four 10-hour days every other week. (Make sense?) And considering that I'm happy again, I'm trying to fit friends and workouts and boyfriends (yes plural, I have many) and sleep and alone time and errands into the mix. And we've been babysitting like CRAZY in February, so I'm raking in the dough this month! I don't mind all the activity, but I have to figure out what works for me in terms of getting adequate time to myself. I think this will be MUCH easier when I move! :)

Simmer down. Simmer down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your old BOSS, you did what as a telemarketer.....Your fired....or Yourrr Fired.

Kelly Anne said...

Nice try, Dad.