Thursday, January 29, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!

OMG. I am having the best week EVER!

I went to Disneyland last night for a few hours. Let me tell you, the full price of $70 I paid to get in from 5pm to 9pm was TOTALLY WORTH IT. I'm serious. I was like a kid in a candy store - so, so, so excited to be there!

I was accompanied by my colleague who, incidentally, LOVES Disneyland and has been there at least 20 times. She has an annual pass, for goodness sakes! Here was the plan of rides we discussed, then carried out:

-Big Thunder
-Pirates of the Carribbean
-Indiana Jones
(Corndogs and Cheetos)
-Star Tours
-Space Mountain
-Buzz Lightyear
-Matterhorn
-Peter Pan
(Ice cream)

Tonight, we fly to Honolulu. WOOOOOHOOOOO! I'll be lying on Waikiki beach this weekend. What are you doing?

(Sorry, I'm a total snob!)

OH MAN, it's during weeks like these that I love my job!

1 comment:

CĂ©line said...

I won't call you!!! That's what I'm gonna do!!! If you're in Hawai I'm not sure I have free phone to call there (though I'm not sure my phone line is working yet!)...
Anyway, I'm glad you enjoy your job... or what it brings you on the side at least!!!
Talk to you soon. I miss you.