Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holy Heuvos Rancheros!

It was my first experience with the breakfast dish this morning in El Paso and it was yummy.

I'm feeling good today (again, imagine that!) and I think it's because I actually "got ready" this morning. More specifically, I straightened my hair (it's so long!) and put on a stellar outfit (white blouse with high-waisted skirt and nude heels). My effort totally paid off in self-esteem points because the really attractive banquet manager told me, "Don't take offense to this, but you look very gorgeous today."

Haha. My boyfriend would say that's exactly what you DON'T want to say when approaching a beautiful woman, but what does he know? I'm still flattered. It certainly proved to pump me up even more than usual! Perhaps I'll be more motivated to put the effort in every morning...

2 comments:

ari said...

OMG! I loved the Heuvos Rancheros in El Passo!

I also got a bit dressed up today, although when I went down to the meeting room this morning I looked like crap since I'd woken up at 6:59... I pulled it together during the morning break and now feel amazing.

Glad you're having fun! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Alaskalainen said...

haha! nude heels!