Monday, February 2, 2009

Yes, Hawaii was quite the trip...

...made memorable by the fact that my phone totally died and I spent the majority of Saturday afternoon taking the bus to the nearest Sprint store to get it fixed up.

It's both interesting and unfortunate (and a little bit disgusting) how attached I am to my phone. I have this urgency about me, this NEED to be available at any time in any place to anyone. It's a sick, sick disease and I'm hoping to rid myself of it soon. My remedy, you ask? A trip to Europe where absolutely no cell phoning can take place.

Other than that (which, sadly, did mar the trip a bit) I had a GREAT time in Honolulu. I did, in fact, spend some time on Waikiki which included going for a morning run down the strip and doing yoga on the beach before soaking up the rays. I am definitely tanner than I was on Thursday. Surely.

Also, let it be known that I packed for this three-week trip to cities such as Portland, Los Angeles (area), Honolulu, Chicago, DC, St. Louis, Newark, and Long Island (in January and February) all in a 22-inch suitcase.

I pretty much rock, thankyouverymuch.

1 comment:

CĂ©line said...

I love your therapy...!!
Probably because it takes place in Europe!!!

:-)

Bises