Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Lion King

OMG. Last night, I saw the on-stage musical production of the Lion King with JH and parents. I have a million words to describe it:

Incredible.

Breathtaking.

Awe-inspiring.

Enchanting.

Addicting.

Exhausting.

Amazing.

Exhilarating.

Delightful!

I had a great time (if you couldn't tell) and I believe it is imperative for you all to see this show no matter the cost. It will change your life! Remember that little pipe dream I used to have about performing on Broadway? Well, it's in full swing again! It's come back strong and fierce. Man, there are few things more powerful than seeing a live stage performance and I'd love to be a part of something so moving. I got goosebumps about 144 times last night!

And, in case you're wondering, this computer is still precious. She's a doll!

No comments: