Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Warm Out for a Change.

Wow! Our third nice day of the year has arrived. Let's hope this is a welcoming for better weather.

Tomorrow, I have a full day planned. Read this shit:

06:30am - Meeting at my place
07:00am - Taking the bus to Quest Field while chowing on some grub
07:30am - Arriving at Quest Field along with thousands of others
08:00am - Running the Race for the Cure 5K along the Puget Sound
08:33am - Finishing the Race for the Cure 5K along the Puget Sound
09:00am - Scarfing down the free food they provide after 5K runs
09:15am - Trucking it to the downtown mall where Nordstrom awaits
10:00am - Arriving at the downtown Nordstrom
10:15am - Beginning my spa package: exfoliation, body wrap, massage, manicure, pedicure, and lunch!
06:00pm - Finishing my spa package
07:00pm - Showering and making my way over to JH's for some grilling good times!

Peace - have a good weekend!

No comments: