Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Turning Over a New Leaf.

I have decided to stop judging myself and start doing things that I'm not experienced at, and therefore, clearly not good at. I think this will help in a plethora of ways. My self-growth and personal development will skyrocket.

I feel like I'm writing a cover letter.

I'm not feeling very clever at the moment.

We're (the roomies and I) are getting primed and ready to watch The Bachelorette.

I had a GREAT weekend! The spa package was incredible...but the only remnants I have left are shapely eyebrows and neatly manicured fingers and toes. :( I wish it could have lasted longer. (Funny, since it was already 8 hours.)

And the 5K was inspiring! And the BBQ was super entertaining!

And I think summer is here!

And I might be getting a camera!

No comments: