Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Funemployment

Most times, I love my life. And sometimes, I wish I had another one. Though it has been a really great summer, filled with concerts, friends, romance, sunshine, boating, and delicious food, I'm about ready to get a job. I'm ready for a purpose to my days. But here's the thing: I want something to which I can really devote myself. I want to LOVE my job, I want to be excited to go to work in the morning, I want to make more friends in Seattle. I want to be passionate about my position in life. Not to mention, I want money. This bullshit of not being able to buy what I want is getting PRETTY old. Might I add that I'm definitely due for a closet overhaul. Some of those clothes have been with me since the 8th grade.

I'm working on it. I'm applying like crazy, I'm getting my life "in order" (whatever that means), and I'm trying to enjoy my time off because I know I will probably look back on this fondly. But hopefully, in a few months, I'll be busier and more excited to look forward instead of back.

1 comment:

The Brion Family said...

Good luck with the job search Kelly! I know you'll find the perfect job, eventually! Miss you!!
p.s. what about trying out for American Idol!? ;)