Thursday, August 6, 2009

Flowers!

Since I'm home all the time these days, I bought myself some flowers at the market last night:




Aren't they pretty? The lilies smell so good! It's like a little spot of beauty in my bland apartment. (Okay, my apartment is not BLAND exactly...I have yellow and blue walls...but when I'm in this kitchen for 16 hours per day working on the internet, it's nice to have the fragrance of fresh flowers surrounding me...)

As far as the job search goes: Today, it doesn't. I've gotta take a break from the computer every few days, so Jason and I (oh, screw the "JH," I'm sick of it) are going to a free museum this afternoon. Then, we're hitting up the Pioneer Square Art Walk before going to "Superbad" (outdoor movie) at the Red Hook Brewery tonight.

In other news, I am getting so furry it's really quite irritating. I just told Jason a few days ago that the first thing I'm going to do when I get a job is immediately call to make appointments for a haircut, a brow wax, and a facial. My personal hygiene has really taken a unnecessary hit. (So I guess, at some point, I'll have to work to live, too, Andra. Otherwise, I'll be hairy forever!)

Cheers to August!

1 comment:

Andra Brion said...

Might as well make it 3 for 3! I can only imagine your hairness ... i'm picturing armpit hair galore! Ya know, razors do a fairly decent job at hair removal and are not very expensive ... :)