Monday, October 27, 2008

Wow, I'm So Insightful...

...and also so drunk. Well, not REALLY drunk, just "2 glasses of wine" drunk and lovin' it.

I'm in Chicago North (Elk Grove, specifically) and I'm with a presenter whom I AM IN LOVE WITH. I LOVE HER. NO JOKE. IN LOVE WITH HER. Not "love" as in "I'm drunk and love you because I'm high on life and wine and good dinner conversation" kind of love, but "love" as in "I think we're food soul mates and lifelong friends and true humor and talk all night and mesh in ways that could never be seen on the surface and I fucking love you" kind of love. Seriously.

Our dinner was 3.5 hours long. If that tells you anything.

I came from a weekend in San Deigo and I'm moving there. I love it. I fucking love it. In this case, the cuss word "fucking" is just a word I'm using to express my very strong love for something. It should not be taken with offense. (Sorry in advance, Grandma.)

I have so many stories! Too many to tell in one post.

My "free" total has clearly risen above and beyond $1,000. More information to come.

I'm going to Seattle this weekend to see my lovah! (Finally.)

I gotta get to bed, but instead, I'm taking the liberty to take myself out. Nice!

No comments: