Saturday, August 23, 2008

Drumroll Please...

This was tough, but I came up with a ranking of the Sacramento restaurants that I ate at during my visit. It must be noted that this list takes into account not only the quality of the food, but also the atmosphere, variety of menu, quality of service, and overall restaurant appeal. In general, I ate well and I ate A LOT.

21 - Old Soul Coffee House (I got a soy latte)
20 - Leatherby's (KR and I split a Black & White Sundae)
19 - Centro (The enchilada was good, but I got a burrito...)
18 - Paragary's (We split a killer Asian salad & rosemary chicken pizza)
17 - CA State Fair (Corndog, chili cheese fries, funnel cake, & frozen yogurt)
16 - Il Forniao (I had a lot of food - much variety split between many)
15 - Great Wall (Mongolian BBQ - my first time)
14 - Enotria (We had a cheese plate and flights of white wine)
13 - Jack's Urban Eats (The mac & cheese was pretty good)
12 - Big Spoon (A frozen yogurt-ery that is very yummy)
11 - La Rivage (KR and I split a summer salad & fish 'n' chips)
10 - La Bou (We split a ham & cheese croissant & a chocolate croissant)
9 - Vic's (KR and I split a hot dog, a grilled cheese, & a chocolate milkshake)
8 - Michelangelo (DR and I split a summer salad & a great penne pasta dish)
7 - Fox & Goose (We had a basic breakfast with the best scone ever)
6 - In N Out (Always high on the list, this place never disappoints)
5 - Bistro 33 (My veggie frittata was okay & the donuts were hella good)
4 - Zocalo (KR and I split the best summer salad I've ever had & tostadas)
3 - Dos Coyotes (We each had the most amazing Caesar salad ever)
2 - Zelda's ("Veggie Special" ranks #2 on my list of best pizzas ever)

And #1 is... SELLANDS! This is where I had the best desserts ever and I love their gourmet deli style set-up. Best place in Sacramento for visit #1. Their peanut butter bar changed my life, as KR said it would. Their magic bars (sooooo good) also did a number on me.

Hope that gives you an idea of what I did in Sacramento...basically, all we did was EAT! :)

No comments: