Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spitting Images

So, I was walking in Capitol Hill this afternoon and this woman pretended to spit on me. She hocked a fake lugee (sp?) and everything. It was weird and I felt oddly dirty afterwards.

Right now, I'm having pretty much the best day of my life. I'm sprawled out on the couch, covered in a warm blanket, watching college basketball. God, I love this time of the year. The excitement and anticipation that comes with March Madness and the NCAA Tournament is unparalleled by any other event. There has been some serious upsets this year, but that's part of the game, I guess. I have a love/hate relationship with said upsets because they are exciting to see, but difficult to pick! My brackets are dismal this year due to previously-mentioned underdog winnings.

I'm going to finish having my best day ever.

Thank you, universe!

No comments: