Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We're Fine

Luggage is back (thank goodness) and I'm going to shower. It's a good day!

I'm tired. I just had good Mexican food. I'm eating the rest of it tomorrow. I have a fridge and a microwave in my weirdly large and disproportionate hotel room.

I think I want to write a book. I think people would read it. I think now, I just have to figure out what it will be about so that I can affect millions of people. Or brainwash them.

I'm discovering a lot about myself. Such as: I am a discerning person about many things (men, food, friends, hotels -- as of late), but I like to pretend I'm not because I think that's more likable in someone. (Disclaimer: I do mightily enjoy people who know what they want, though, so maybe I'm just a conundrum in and of myself.) I am a creature of habit, but I can break habits easily (i.e., I hog the bed terribly now because I only sleep in huge, king-size hotel beds, but tell me once and I'm better).

I'm having many spiritual experiences on the road. You would be interested to know that my answers about life have been coming from other people. This is telltale. I would like them to internally soon! Or maybe I just have to dig a little harder. But, in any case, it's interesting being on the road or in a hotel or at a massage when someone suddenly prophecizes something about my life. Actually, it's really cool. I've started to write it all down. Maybe it's because I've started asking questions and looking for the answers, but the important point is that it's all in the "eyes" of the receiver. And the receiver is me. And I'm ready to know the answers. I'm ready to remember who I am!

How exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do you think it's more important to be likable than genuine? Wouldn't you rather people like you for who you truly are?