Saturday, November 10, 2007

Eh

No, don't get me wrong, it's wonderful being home, but my body attempting to adjust to my new "schedule" (a gross miscommunication of what my "schedule" truly reflects)...and it's rejecting it. I got home on Thursday night and went to sleep for 6 hours only to be back up and in the office for a meeting on Friday. I had a party for my work peeps last night and got to bed around 4am. I woke up at 7am and started to clean up because I couldn't sleep. Then, we went to brunch and I just awoke from a much-needed nap. I'm going to Kelly's tonight to hang out and chill. Thankfully, I don't fly to Boston until Monday morning. Phew.

I also wanted to mention that I'm now getting calluses on my hands from dragging my luggage all over the world and back to Seattle. I'm an official traveler!

I'll be back in Green Bay this weekend...I am SO EXCITED. :)

No comments: