Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ahhh...Blissful Seattle

It's so nice to be home for a few days. I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

I was privileged to spend the holiday with family friends in Covington. It was so lovely! On my way down there this morning, amongst the excitement I had about being able to watch the Packer game, I felt really content with where my life is at right now. Even though it's crazy, I feel peaceful about it -- like it's exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. All I can do is smile! And what a difference from my depressed disposition last year...man, that definitely is not something I'd like to experience again, that's for sure.

So, this Thanksgiving, I am particularly thankful for:

1) Window seats on planes. I had a middle seat on both flights home from Grand Rapids. Terrible!

2) Strong arms and legs to carry my huge luggage! You should feel my muscles -- I'm a beast!

3) Nationally broadcast Packer games! You don't really appreciate Packer Sundays (or Thanksgiving games) until you don't have them anymore.

4) Good friends who always make me feel like I haven't missed a beat in our friendships even though I'm traveling all the time. Thank you for being so wonderful!

5) Trips home to see family. Sometimes, there's nothing better than a relaxing weekend at home. Gosh, I missed y'all today!

Love, Kelly

No comments: