Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Look!

I was bored with the old format. So we updated!

After we got back from Hawaii, we spent the next week in Ocean Shores which is an adorable little beach town right on the Pacific. So fun!

Here are some highlights:

The huge cinnamon roll I had for breakfast.


The boys decided to take a little bike ride.
Aw, cute.


The living room of our beach house.


We went to dinner at a fish 'n' chips joint.
While we waited for our food, they had some helpful tips on each table.


The fish 'n' chips...and chowder.
Yum!


After lunch, we rented mopeds!


And rode on the beach!


Oh so pretty...


Let's race!


The sign reads: "Motor vehicles prohibited."
As you can see, we did not obey.


Then, back to the house for sunset drinks.


As promised, the sunset.


As promised, the drinks.


And then, because I hadn't charged it after returning from Hawaii, my camera promptly died. At least I got a shot of the damage! :)

No comments: