Monday, June 14, 2010

Is This Boring?

I'm not sure I love this design. I'm having my doubts. Is it too simple? We may have to change it since it doesn't seem to fit my personality as well as I thought.

Oh boy! Look at me, I'm so boring.

Which is why I have more photos. I promised a rundown of the last few weeks and so a rundown is exactly what you're gonna get. So, continuing on from the weekend in Ocean Shores, we have Mother's Day, fun adventures in the city, lots of peeling, and running for a good cause!


A very important moment:
I found my ring after a YEAR of it being lost!!
(It was in the pocket of my old sweatpants. Doh.)

Oh pretty ring, I love you.
And I shall never lose you again.


Mom's Day brunch spread at Jason's brother's house


Jason and I went on an excursion in Bellevue and found a view!


And then we saw Mount Rainer peaking its head out from the clouds.


A few days later, Jason's ankles started to peel.
(This is a full two weeks after Hawaii!)


A little closer...


And even closer...
Yummy!


The view from Gas Works Park.
(We're cliche and cute and we had a picnic.)


And the view of the city from the same spot.


A few days later, I ran a 5K for "Girls on the Run"
which is an organization that empowers teenage girls
to respect and nurture their bodies.

The theme was "Superheroes" and my team
dressed as, you guessed it:

CAPTAIN PLANET!

(Wind! Water! Earth! Fire! Heart!)


And to finish it off, a brunch of eggs benny.
Now there's a REAL meal.


There's still a few more weeks in May that I have to showcase. :)

Ta-ta for now!

No comments: