Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy T-giving!

It's turkey day tomorrow. I'm not with my family, but I'm sure with some people I care about!

I'm hanging in my kitchen with roomies and JH; we're waiting to leave for a bar where various friends will be chilling out. Today was a busy day for me - I got so much shit done including a teeth cleaning, a medical massage, a walk around Greenlake (well, not really...half a walk since "someone" was wimpy and cold), and random errands that needed to get done. I live almost entirely out of a suitcase and haven't slept in my own bed in 2 months which can be hassle, but who am I kidding? I'm saving a shitload of money! In any case, that prevents me from having a lot of free time during my short "stints" home. Know what I'm talking about? Probably not, but at least you can try to imagine.

OH, and I GOT A CAMERA! FINALLY!

(Now, if I could just find a decent computer...)

1 comment:

CĂ©line said...

I hope you will capture the turkey and remember that worlwide-known phrase: "no food, no love"!
I'm thinking of you my little Indian girl.
Happy T-giving!
To conclude... I'm doing the turkey's noise and walking around the office doing that wings mime... yeap!!! Ridiculous but it feels great and no one can see me (I hope so!!!)!
Bises