Friday, November 14, 2008

Alright, So I'm a Bit Melodramatic...

...but I can't help that I'm the product of generations of repressed rage.

So, I'm rightfully admitting (a little grudgingly) that I'm being dramatic. I was upset! And the only way I could express myself at that moment was on my damn blog.

Okay? Alright?

Be upset with me if you must, but I haven't received so many comments since my France blog in 2005. Must mean that controversy and anger provoke response. Perhaps that means I should change the sights of my blog...?

3 comments:

Annie in Mali said...

aaaand there was one additional aspect in this entry that has yet to appear....it has to do with someone....who isn't around you...but who you'll see in WA *and* DC.....OBVIOUS MAN, WHAT *ARE* YOU DOING HERE????

so many things to discuss, but at the top of the list it's just that i miss you! :) -AB

Flo said...

Same as Annie... I miss you!
So if you accept that I'll wake you up in the morning at 8-9am during the week end, i'll call u Koko!

Andra Brion said...

I was actually mostly curious about your armpit hair length haha.

But seriously, I've been trying to read and comment more often b/c it's so hard to keep in touch these days!

Miss you!