Thursday, May 8, 2008

Who the Hell is RATING Me?

WTF? Are you serious? Every single post of mine should be 5 stars. That's right, every single post. I'm brilliant on here! (Evil laugh ensues...)

So, this morning was unique in that I actually stopped at Starbucks to get a coffee as opposed to driving by and glancing at it longingly. It was well worth the nearly $4 I paid for a tall (which, in Starbucks land, is really a SMALL), but now I'm completely WIRED. Not only am I buzzing off of the .25 oz of caffeine in my drink (I go with decaf), but I am fluttering around the office, talking a million miles an hour, and looking up about 20,000 different websites because my brain won't prioritize what I have to do today. I'm manic! Hence, the scatterbrained post. I've also sent about 50 emails today already and it's barely past 11am.

BUT, that being said, I got in this morning at 6am, so I'm operating on East Coast time (well, at least until the weekend rolls around). I must say, it's not the easiest schedule to adapt to when all I want to do is sleep my life away (that's a lie), but I deal. I get my shit done and I'm out by 2:30pm. Then, I have the rest of the night to....go to ridiculously long happy hours with wonderfully entertaining coworkers, cavort my time away at the Bellevue mall, get lost on a walk in the maze of a neighborhood that is known as Laurelhurst with a BFF, or spend the night having crazy intense talks with my beloved roommate.

Tonight, I have another dentist appointment to RE-fill my old cavity fillings and get impressions for a night mouth guard (I grind my teeth and it's a problem). My mouth still hurts from last week's appointment! BOO HISS! Then, I'm running some errands and running Greenlake in an effort to build up my endurance (we're officially training for a 5K)!

It's ON!

No comments: