Monday, November 22, 2010

Surprise!

It's really lovely in Seattle today. I woke up and opened my blinds to find everything sprinkled with snow. How wonderful!

Miraculously, I was able to get to work today and even more miraculously, I was able to get home. Half of our appointments canceled. Not too shocking as snow shuts down the best of us in Seattle. These hills are crazy dangerous when covered in snow!

This weekend, I'm going to buy chains (for my wheels), a blanket, and jumper cables to stock up my car...just in case. Getting stranded is a real possibility here -- even more so than in the Midwest!

Here is a picture from this morning:


And before and after pictures of my new glasses:

BEFORE


AFTER


And one last picture of Jason, with new shoes, next to the gum wall downtown:



Cutie pie!


Happy Almost Turkey Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the glasses!

Anonymous said...

Actually anonymous is your mom 'cause I can't find my password to post!!!