Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snow in Seattle Today!

I feel like I've cheated everyone out of my Christmas list for the year!

I haven't really felt like putting something together - not because I haven't had time, but because it takes so long to find each item on the internet and to compose the entire list. It's more tiring than anything and I'm tired of wanting things. Know what I mean?

When I think of everything I want right now, I feel overwhelmed. So, I just like to forget about all that stuff. "Wanting" is mentally exhausting. But, just for fun, here's some of the "I'm dying for" items:

Tory Burch black flats
Frye brown riding boots
Banana Republic wrap sweater

And I want world peace.

In other news, Jason's birthday is coming up (27th!) and he has more right to a wish list than I do right now. In the next few weeks, we've got Thanksgiving celebrations, birthday celebrations, Christmas celebrations, baby showers, holiday events, Seahawk games, and lots of other things to keep us busy until we arrive in Wisconsin.

We'll be back in Green Bay, soon -- only 27 days from today!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Syd & I just stopped by to see what you wanted, but this is all you got? I guess we'll have to invent something. Hope you like it!