Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Full Moon

Sometimes, I just have to tell my mind: "SHUT UP!"

My thoughts turn into obsessive thoughts which turn into fears and those fears run away with any kind of logical brain functioning I may have.

This year has been one of those "SHUT UP" years. Ironically, it's also the year I'm learning about love. Yep, that's right. January 1st, I decided on 2010 as the Year of Love, sure that I needed to work through my deep complexes of independence and mistrust. Well, it seems that I'm still working on that. In fact, I think I could rename my lifetime in honor of love. One year doesn't seem like enough time!

So...instead of thinking about living, I'm just going to live. Okay?

But that might mean I make some mistakes. Perhaps 2011 can be the Year of Mistakes?


“Contemplation often makes life miserable. We should act more, think less, and stop watching ourselves live.” ― Chamfort

No comments: