Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm Gonna Have A Really Clean House When I Grow Up

And that's the truth.

My roommate ate all of my candy. So even though it's late and I've applied for 6 jobs tonight (it's Sunday, mind you) and I realllllllllly want Milk Duds, there is no way I'm going to be able to eat them because they are gone. Finished. Deceased. Digested.


And I spilled water alllllllll over the kitchen tonight.

It's been dandy!

I am ready for....SOMETHING. But apparently, the universe would rather that I rot in my old apartment with no money, no friends, and no motivation. I suppose this means I need to learn...SOMETHING. As my friend Annie B would say, "Gah." Or "Gah!"

That's exactly how I feel.

OH, and STOP PITYING ME! I don't have a goddamned job and suddenly, it's like everyone has a carte blanche to feel sorry for me, here. I don't want your stinkin' sorrow. I don't want you to say in your little fairy voice, "Oh Kelly, it will get better....I promise!!" And then all the butterflies and puppies and rainbows came out to play and EVERYTHING was better.

THE END.


NO! I just want a little acknowledgment that times are shitty and this sucks and I'm doing stuff and that's it. I just want a back rub and someone to sit with me while I endure the "bad economy." Wanna know how many times I've heard that for the reason I don't have a job? Enough times that I'd have 12 MILLION jobs for each uttering of the phrase.

Don't test me. I'm not in the mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember those cartoons where the ears start steaming and the head looks like it's about to pop off? hmm....

:)