Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Who Invented Bread?

This is an example of one of the questions during our many conversations this past weekend.

JH: "Have you ever looked at power lines and wondered - Who made them? Where do they go?"

Kelly Anne: "No, I've actually never wondered that. But now that you mention it, power lines are weird."

JH: "Yeah, I know. This is the kind of shit that runs through my mind on a daily basis. Everything is so complicated!"

Kelly Anne: "I know the feeling."

JH: "I don't know anything about the world."

There you have it: Deep Thoughts, by JH and Kelly Anne.

Now you know why I love this man.

1 comment:

Alaskalainen said...

I don't know who invented bread, and I don't who invented the kitchenaid mixer, but I know I can use the second to make a pretty mean version of the first, and you should come visit some time when you're in town so I can feed you some...