Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break!

It's finally here. And I'm feeling the edges of a sickness closing in on me.

NO!

JH and I have planned a "romantic getaway" on one of the islands in the Puget Sound, not even 30 minutes by ferry from Seattle. This place is super bomb - a private, secluded cabin with a small kitchenette, a loft sleeping area (vaulted ceilings and all!), and a private hot tub outside.

This shit is gonna be glorious.

I can't wait to relax, watch movies (there are so many I want to see!), take hikes, have picnics, talk for hours (we always have to cut our conversations short), and soak up some sun (it's gonna be 70 degrees on Monday)!

In other news, I just finished my resume and cover letter for a job I'm mucho interested in. For the very first time, I am so proud of these babies. They looks damn good and they've got the credentials to prove it. (Haha. Pun intended.) I also finally feel like I have the credentials for a stellar job, too.

It feels really, really good.

No comments: