Saturday, April 10, 2010

The List!

I know you've all been waiting so patiently.

HERE IT IS:

- IPod and speakers (Something like this. Or you could just do this.)
- Black boots (I love these which can be found at DSW for $100.)
- Perfume (I'm thinking Chanel Chance or Ralph Lauren Blue)
- Black skirt (I want this one from American Apparel.)
- THESE boots (They speak for themselves.)
- Dior foundation (OMG, this stuff is amazing!)
- Tote bag (These are the best!)
- Work items (I really like these in gray or blue.)
- Swimsuit (Something colorful like this.)
- Gray skinnies (These are some of the cutest.)
- Bubble earrings (I really like these.)
- Art (These are incredible. Especially if it was my face!)
- Pretty rings (Like this or this or this or these.)
- Smashbox eyeshadow (I love all of it!)
- Necklaces (I really like this one and this one and this one.)
- Yoga (I want a 2 month, unlimited trial for first time members here.)
- Dance (I'd like some classes at Velocity or Westlake!)

But what I really, really want is this:

A letter to me at 30. Advice, memories, love, predictions...whatever you want. Sealed and waiting to be opened on my 30th birthday. I'm going to take all of the letters I receive, store and save them, and open them up when I come into a new decade.

In the meantime, only 12 more days!!

1 comment:

Annie in Mali said...

What about a surprise visit from a good friend? Oh wait....!

I love you!