Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Birthday!!

It's almost time. We've got about 6 weeks to go - I better get my list in order. You'll be seeing that in about 2 weeks time. Please don't worry.

I might have the best birthday EVER this year because Jason and I are going to....


WOOOHOO! Aloha to my 27th year on this earth! We're going to see this:


And this:


And maybe even this:



YUM!

I'm going to lay on the beach and drink daiquiris with umbrellas and eat pineapple and swing in hammocks and swim in crystal blue water and visit volcanoes and do yoga in the sand and take beautiful naps in the middle of the day and get super tan and eat delicious Hawaiian BBQ and take walks with Jason and wear only sundresses and celebrate turning 27!

It's going to be DIVINE...

1 comment:

Andra Brion said...

I am SO jealous Kelly!! Have an awesome time!!